Go!Create - welcome to #ourplasticsjourney towards a sustainable future at K 2022
Do you want to give plastic waste a new life and reduce CO2 emissions? Or find new technologies that enable circularity of plastics? We at BASF certainly do so!
Therefore: Join #ourplasticsjourney, let us Go!Create sustainable solutions for all phases of a plastics life: MAKE, USE, RECYCLE. Come and meet us at our booth at K 2022 (hall 5, booth C21/D21), so we together can make that journey go faster. K 2022 is the perfect place to do exactly that.
Listen to our customers - successful Co-Creation projects
The videos show, how our customers already lowered their environmental impact by using BASF plastics made from renewable or recycled feedstock.
- BPI, Danish furniture manufacturer (biomass balance approach)
- VAUDE, Outdoor-brand (mass balance approach, use of chemically recycled end-of-life tires)
- U-Power, Italian safety shoe brand (biomass balance approach)
- Catena-X, Multi Company open data ecosystem for the automotive industry
In the USE phase of their lifecycle, plastics can improve energy efficiency through their light weight, they make products last longer thanks to their robustness and peak performance, and plastics enable more sustainable applications for e-mobility or the refrigerator industry.
- Arçelik, Turkish manufacturer of household appliances
- Schneider Electric, French Electrical Engineering Group
The final destination of #ourplasticsjourney is a circular economy, where the end is a new beginning. To advance the RECYCLE phase, BASF offers several product packages that pursue and expand all existing recycling methods.
- Coldhabour Tiles, Germany
- Eiffel, Italian plastics film producer
- Karl Bachl Kunststoffverarbeitung, Germany
Discover in which products categories we can Go!Create together and start the plastics journey with MAKE – USE – RECYCLE:
Challenges that lie ahead on #ourplasticsjourney towards a sustainable future.
Stay connected during #ourplasticsjourney
You want to join #ourplasticsjourney to more sustainability? Welcome aboard! We have prepared some travel documents for a successful trip. Just sign up for our newsletter and never miss an important update along the way.