Cellasto® improves using experience of medical devices by reducing vibration and noise
Cellasto® improves noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH) performance of medical devices and helps create a comfortable environment for patients, to achieve more accurate reading and more effective therapeutic effect, and rid medical staff and patients of the disturbance caused by vibration and noise.
Why Cellasto® is an ideal choice for medical devices?
Cellasto® can reduce noise and isolate vibration of medical devices, to meet the regulations for noise and reduce interference on imaging from vibration.
Less noise and vibration for MRI and other medical devices
Excellent static and dynamic long-term performance based on the unique compressibility of Cellasto® contributes to vibration abatement/isolation and noise reduction of MRI and other medical devices.
Applications of Cellasto® in MRI equipment:
- Gradient coil
- Volumetric transmitting coil
- Vibration isolation of entire equipment
Special applications by leading medical device manufacturers
Top medical device manufacturers rely on Cellasto® in special applications such as the flexible and cushioned prosthetics, where body movements need to be replicated as realistically as possible.
Cellasto® increases performance of medical device
Cellasto® components offer the following advantages:
- Excellent static and dynamic long-run behavior
- High-volume compressibility with minimal lateral expansion
- Excellent for energy absorption
- Low dynamic stiffening
- Low compression set, high-abrasion resistance
BASF: Your global partner in medical devices
Count on BASF as your partner for:
- Highly efficient global supply chain management helps users improve values
- Global reach that shortens your acquisition time
- Development, simulation and testing to help you refine your design
- Cutting-edge technologies support you to maintain a leading position and establish market advantages
Cellasto® product groups
Cellasto® special microcellular and compact polyurethane elastomers simplify your designs to improve your value chain. Use it for NVH reduction in a variety of applications. You’ll be able to produce market-ready goods faster than before, from routine parts to forward-thinking, engineered components.
Explore our knowledgebase of brochures, videos and other resources to expand your engineering insight and spark your creativity.