Highly Wear-resistant Elastollan® Hoses
Elastollan® is ideally suited to use in numerous tube and hose applications, by virtue of its wear resistance, resistance to fluids and flexibility. BASF has many years of experience in producing thermoplastic polyurethane for extrusion applications, meaning that we can guarantee excellent, consistent product quality.
Properties of Elastollan®
- Flexible from -40 °C to +100 °C
- Resistant to cuts and tear propagation
- Resistant to microbes (polyether types) and ozone
- Resistant to oil and grease
Special Elastollan® Types are also:
- Flame retardant, without the use of halogens
- Adapted for matte surfaces
- Pneumatic hoses
- Spiral hoses
- Conveying hoses
- Hydraulic hoses
- Bicycle inner tubes
- Agricultural hoses, trailing hoses
- Water pipes
Tailor-made for individual needs: We support our customers in developing application-oriented solutions.
Processing of Elastollan®
The following methods can be used for the processing of Elastollan®.
Our Service Package
We offer our customers a comprehensive range of services with leading technologies and products. Find the service that matches your needs!