Belts and Profiles made of Elastollan®
BASF @ K2022
Visit our website!
Extruded belts and profiles are used in many different applications for power transmission and automation. Whenever safety, reliability and durability are paramount, Elastollan® provides cost-efficient solutions.
Properties of Elastollan®
- Flexible through a broad temperature range (-40 °C to +125 °C)
- Resistant to cuts and tear propagation
- Resistant to microbes (polyether types), ozone, oil and grease
Special Elastollan® Types are also:
- Suitable for food contact applications
- Flame retardant, without the use of halogens
- Suitable for calendaring
- Adapted to matte surfaces
- Conveyor belts
- Timing belts
- Drive belts
- Elevator belts
- Round-section belts
- Sealing lips
- All types of profiles
Our Service Package
We offer our customers a comprehensive range of services with leading technologies and products. Find the service that matches your needs!
Tailor-made for individual needs: We support our customers in developing application-oriented solutions.
Processing of Elastollan®
The following methods can be used for the processing of Elastollan®.