Film and Extrusion Coatings made of Elastollan®
BASF @ K2022
Visit our website!
Properties of Elastollan®
- Flexible from -40 °C to +125 °C
- Resistant to cuts and tear propagation
- Resistant to microbes (polyether types), oil and grease
- Resistant to ozone and high-energy radiation and hydrolysis-resistant
- Highly elastic and extensible
Special Elastollan® Types are also:
- Flame retardant, without the use of halogens
- Adapted to matte surfaces
- Adherent to reaction foams and laminating adhesives
- Suitable for deep drawing and thermoforming
- Suitable for welding and thermal laminating
- Highly transparent
- Water-vapor permeable
- Protective film for mattresses
- Packaging films
- Ski and snowboard films
- Cushions for shoe inserts
- Breathable weatherproofing membranes for functional clothing
- Skinning acoustic PU damping parts in the automotive industry
- Roof linings and plaster films
- Emblems and seals
On conventional processing machines: extrusion of blowing film and flat-sheet composites, as well as calenders. Melt coating using extrusion and calenders.
Our Service Package
We offer our customers a comprehensive range of services with leading technologies and products. Find the service that matches your needs!
Tailor-made for individual needs: We support our customers in developing application-oriented solutions.