Safety and comfort guaranteed for working and safety shoes made with our PU/TPU materials!
High international standards have to be fulfilled when it comes to the manufacturing of safety and working shoes. With our systems Elastopan® (PU), Elastollan® (TPU) and Infinergy® (E-TPU), you are always on the safe side for producing footwear that complies with the highest safety guidelines.
We offer basic and premium solutions for safety shoe manufacturers. All soles are able to pass EN testing norms and are developed by our dedicated team of safety shoe technical experts. Leading European and Asian safety shoe manufacturers put their trust in us and choose BASF PU materials to produce their safety footwear.
Solutions for all weather conditions:
- Elastopan® Extreme Frost: Perfect for high performance working shoes in extreme weather conditions – Outstanding durability, flexible up to -45 ° C.
- Elastopan® Winter Boots: This product has outstanding properties regarding insulation and lightness. The leg remains flexible, even at -20°C, resulting in a better wear comfort even under extreme weather conditions.
Key Properties of Our Material:
- Comply with the European Norm ISO 20345:2012 for safety shoes
- High abrasion resistance
- Electrostatic discharge (ESD)
- Oil- and fuel-resistant
- Slip resistance
- Strong durability
- Hydrolysis and microbial resistance
Wide Product Range
We offer a comprehensive range of products with a broad variety of property profiles. Find the right product for you!
Discover the diverse uses of our materials.